|Catch Joseph Villanueva|
in the Bahamas in February 2012
I am pleased to announce that our plans have become finalized and you can hear me speak on the subject of New York Traffic Ticket Defense Law. The lecture will be held on February 20th at 3:00 pm and February 21st at 3:00 pm at the Lagoon Court Center.
If you interested in attending, you must pre-register in advance by February 17. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Registration is simple. Send us an email on our contact us page and we will send you an email whether or not you have been accepted.
Outline to the Lecture: Defending Traffic Cases in New York
1. Traffic Courts: Traffic Violations Bureau (TVB) vs. Local Courts in Villages and Towns
2. Burdens of Proof: When Does Proof Beyond A Reasonable Doubt Apply
3. Supporting Depositions: Am I Entitled To One?
4. Court: What Should I Expect
5. Plea Bargaining
6. Spotlight on VTL 1180
7. Miscellaneous Laws: Move Over Act & Texting While Driving
8. The Trial
Looking forward to seeing you there.