Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Testimonial From Orange County Client

If you are ticketed in New York State, call us at 914-723-7900
We recently represented a client in Orange County New York.  Within the span for 9 months, he received two tickets for speeding.  Our client was facing thousands of dollars in fines, surcharges, penalties, and insurance increases.  With an aggressive approach, we were able to get both tickets dismissed.  This is what he had to say about our firm:

Two Traffic Citations,
Two Dismissals.

"I really can't thank Joe and the Villanueva & Sanchala Law Firm enough. . . I received two citations about 8 months apart for minor infractions in an area that is setup as a speed trap on a 25 mph road. I knew that these minor tickets would incur a large fine and my insurance would raise with the points so I searched for a law firm with a good reputation that is knowledgeable about traffic laws and familiar with the area. 
All of my searches came back to Villanueva & Sanchala. The price was reasonable, and in both cases my tickets were dismissed with no points and no fines and I did not even have to show up for court. I could not have asked for more. I hope I do not require their services in the near future, but I have Joe's phone number and email saved in my phone just in case! Thanks again!" 
JJ

If you have a ticket pending in Westchester County, Rockland County, or Orange County, give us a call to see how we can help.  914-723-7900