Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Grandview On The Hudson Village Court

We are always pleased when clients send us a thank you note for the work we've done on their case.  Recently, a client had this to say,

“I would highly recommend Joseph Villanueva services to anyone!  I got a ticket and had moved out of state and really had no way to resolve the issue and it was preventing me from getting a license in my new state of residence.  Joseph, was quick, thorough and very upfront. Joseph told me what I was facing (it was pretty serious) and what he thought would happen.  He worked diligently to get the matter resolved quickly and worked with the court to get the charges reduced so that I could pay a fine and not have to appear.  Honestly, it was the least painful legal transaction I have ever experienced.”  -- MT


If you need an attorney to fight your next traffic matter, give us a call at 914-723-7900.