Fight Your Montebello Traffic Ticket and Save Money
Everyone knows that pleading guilty to a speeding ticket can cost you big money in fines, DMV fees, and insurance increases. But what is a driver to do? Fortunately, there is a better option to simply pleading guilty. You can fight your ticket with one of our award winning New York traffic ticket attorneys.
We have over 30 years of legal experience and we have helped thousands of drivers save time, money, and points on their license. Our ticket defense practice is led by a former prosecutor with the knowledge and skill to quickly assess the strength and weaknesses of the prosecutions case. Thereby, giving you the best possible defense.
If you are charged with a ticket in Montebello Village Court, give our law firm a call today at 800-893-9645.
We Can Help. Call Us Today at 800-893-9645: Here is a list of some common charges were have helped our client’s fight.
- Speeding under VTL § 1180 (b)
- Speeding under VTL § 1180 (d)
- Cell Phone under VTL § 1225
- Child Seatbelt under VTL § 1229
- Failure to Move Over under VTL § 1144-A
- Failure to Signal under VTL § 1163
- Following Too Closely under VTL § 1129
- Operating Without Insurance under VTL § 319
- Red Light under VTL § 1111
- Stop Sign Violation under VTL § 1172
- Suspended License Operation under VTL § 511.1 (Misdemeanor)
- Unsafe Lane Change under VTL § 1128