How many points am I facing?
The number of points a driver is facing will depend on the amount of miles per hour above the speed limit the driver was cited. This chart can quickly help you assess the number of points you are facing.
01 to 10 mph over the limit
11 to 20 mph over the limit
21 to 30 mph over the limit
31 to 40 mph over the limit
More than 40 mph over the limit
|Call Our Lawyers Today|
Our law firm has over 30 years of legal experience and we are led by a former prosecutor. We have been recognized as some of the finest lawyers in the State.
- Speeding under VTL § 1180 (b)
- Speeding under VTL § 1180 (d)
- Cell Phone under VTL § 1225
- Child Seatbelt under VTL § 1229
- Failure to Move Over under VTL § 1144-A
- Failure to Signal under VTL § 1163
- Following Too Closely under VTL § 1129
- Operating Without Insurance under VTL § 319
- Red Light under VTL § 1111
- Stop Sign Violation under VTL § 1172
- Suspended License Operation under VTL § 511.1 (Misdemeanor)
- Unsafe Lane Change under VTL § 1128