Yes, You Can Fight Your Yonkers Ticket & Save Money
Don’t plead guilty to your Yonkers speeding ticket. Give our Yonkers traffic ticket defense lawyers a call to learn how we can help you save money, time, and points on your license. We have helped thousands of drivers and we have been recognized as some of the finest lawyers in all of New York State. We can be reached at 914-723-7900.
A speeding conviction can have many adverse consequences for a driver. Some of these adverse consequences can include a large fine payable to the court, points on a license, and penalty fees to the Department of Motor Vehicles. In some extreme situations, a driver and have their license can be suspended or revoked. They can even be put in jail.
Our law firm is led by a former New York City prosecutor who has prosecuted and defended thousands of criminal cases.
How many points am I facing?
01 to 10 mph over the limit
11 to 20 mph over the limit
21 to 30 mph over the limit
31 to 40 mph over the limit
More than 40 mph over the limit
We Can Help. Call Us Today at 914-723-7900
Here is a list of some common charges were have helped our client’s fight.
· Speeding under VTL § 1180 (b)
· Speeding under VTL § 1180 (d)
· Cell Phone under VTL § 1225
· Child Seatbelt under VTL § 1229
· Failure to Move Over under VTL § 1144-A
· Failure to Signal under VTL § 1163
· Following Too Closely under VTL § 1129
· Operating Without Insurance under VTL § 319
· Red Light under VTL § 1111
· Stop Sign Violation under VTL § 1172
· Suspended License Operation under VTL § 511.1 (Misdemeanor)
· Unsafe Lane Change under VTL § 1128