Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Criminal Defense Lawyers of Westchester County NY

We excel at getting charges reduced or dismissed.
Call us at 914-723-7900.
Westchester County New York is the site of thousands of arrests each year.  These arrests range in seriousness.  Some cases are mere violations such a "UPM" charge or Disorderly Conduct.  Other charges can be misdemeanors such as Assault in the 3rd Degree or felonies such as rape or murder. 

If you are charged with a crime, give our lawyers a call at 914-723-7900.  We are available 24 hours a day.

Client Testimonial (Past performance does not guarantee a similar outcome on future cases):

“I would highly recommend Joseph Villanueva services to anyone!  I got a [misdemeanor] ticket and had moved out of state and really had no way to resolve the issue and it was preventing me from getting a license in my new state of residence.  Joseph, was quick, thorough and very upfront. Joseph told me what I was facing (it was pretty serious) and what he thought would happen.  He worked diligently to get the matter resolved quickly and worked with the court to get the charges reduced so that I could pay a fine and not have to appear.  Honestly, it was the least painful legal transaction I have ever experienced.” MT
 Some of Westchester's busiest courts include, Yonkers, Mount Vernon, Peekskill, White Plains and Greenburgh.

A common charge given to individuals in this county is DWI.  For more information on our DWI defense practice, click here.