Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yonkers City Court Directory Information

Caught speeding? Give us a call at 914-723-7900.
Yonkers City Court Basic Information:

Name of the Court:  Yonkers Traffic Court
Mailing address:       100 So. Broadway
                                Yonkers, NY 10701

Telephone number:  914 831-6450 Main

Fax number:            914 377-6395

If you are in need of a lawyer to handle your traffic or criminal case in Yonkers City Court, give us a call at 914-723-7900.
Civil Division:         914-831-6920

Criminal Division:   914-831-6930

Traffic Division:      914-831-6910

Administration:       914-831-6940

Business Hours:     9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Chief Clerk:           Marisa Garcia


Testimonial (past performance does not guarantee a similar outcome in future cases)

Outcome: 8 points reduced to a parking ticket
From the second that I received my speeding ticket I could not stop thinking about it because it was a ticket for doing 80mph in a 40mph zone. I thought that my license was going to be suspended/revoked. As soon as I got home I did a Google search and I found Mr. Villanueva's website. After that I spoke to another attorney and he did not seem so enthusiastic and certain as Joseph did. Finally, I decided to go with Mr. Villanueva and this was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. From the start he was extremely understanding and helpful. A little while after our conversation he had emailed me some forms and I sent them back. At this point it was all in his hands, I did not even have to show up in court! As the days approached before my court date I was anxious and wondering what the outcome will be. Mr. Villanueva called me right after court and told me that from 8 points on my license he reduced it to a parking violation with a small fine, I was amazed! Prior to this resolution I was facing 8 points, significant fines, and hefty insurance increases. Mr. Villanueva was sharp and pointed out the errors of the prosecution; the judge did not want to go to trial because they knew that they would lose the case. I highly recommend Mr. Villanueva's law firm to anyone who is in need of legal representation.

Ari, Westchester